Shenyang SIWO Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Add:No.22, Puyu Road, Dadong District, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province, China
Contact us:Gu Yu
What is the choice of circuit breakers?
1) Select the type and number of poles of the circuit breaker according to the application;
Select the rated current of the circuit breaker according to the maximum operating current; select the type of the release, the type and specification of the accessories as needed. The specific requirements are:
① rated working voltage of circuit breaker ≥ line rated voltage;
② the rated short circuit breaking capacity of the circuit breaker ≥ line calculation load current;
③ the rated short circuit breaking capacity of the circuit breaker ≥ The maximum short circuit current (usually calculated according to the effective value) in the line;
④ line single-phase short-circuit current ≥ 1.25 times the circuit breaker instantaneous (or short delay) trip set current;
⑤ circuit breaker undervoltage release rated voltage equal to the line rated voltage;
⑥ circuit breaker shunt release rated voltage equal to the control power supply voltage;
⑦ electric drive mechanism rated voltage is equal to control the power supply voltage;
⑧ circuit breaker for the lighting circuit, the electromagnetic tripter instantaneous setting current generally take the load current 6 times.
- Isolating Switches
- Main Disconnecting Switch
- Low-voltage Isolate Switch
- Low-voltage Circuit Breaker
- Choice Of Disconnecting Switch
- Operating Range
- Order Of Operations
- Similarities And Differences Betwee...
- The Use Of AC Circuit Breakers In D...
- The Difference Between Circuit Brea...
- Selection Principle Of Low Voltage ...
- 1P Circuit Breaker And 2P Circuit B...
- How Should Consumers Choose Small C...
- The Difference Between Contactor An...
- Must Understand The Circuit Breaker...
- Switching ComponentsElectrical Equi...
- Circuit BreakerDistribution Of Elec...